View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 10:09 AM
Trusted user EB

callemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant futurecallemari1983 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Big Bukkake collection - lot sperm on face!

Tricia Oaks

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Tricia Oaks
Video language: English

I hope I look pretty enough to gain access to finely dressed black men with attitudes. I was born an interracial sex slut which makes it a problem when you date white boys. My boyfriend is a bigot and he'd leave me in a second if he found out that my job hunt turned into a black cock hunt. I went into my closet, got the kinkiest looking thing I had, and couldn't get to the rough part of town fast enough. My long legs walked me into the middle of a sermon which focused on the most recent white man's evil ways. I wanted to get those black dicks nice and ready so I gave a little dance to each member of the Interracial Blowbang posse. I shoved my fat white ass in each and every available crotch while making sure neither of my hands were void of black dick. I could get in so much trouble for what I did but stuffing big black dick down my gullet is a favorite pastime of mine as well as any and all interracial sex I can get. Just sucking black dick wasn't enough to make me a happy white slut so I gave up the white pussy for all the black men to take. Being bent over that filthy trash can and getting the royal whore treatment is an experience that words can not describe. I also can't tell you what it was like to be under those black dick faucets as they shot jizz bombs all over my milky white face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 551.2 MB
Download Tricia Oaks

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------