View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 10:14 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories3

my mother stands in the middle of the room. She is topless, wearing only a pair of panties and pantyhose. This sexy brunette MILF is about to find herself in some strict, inforgiving Paracord bondage. Paracord is very unforgiving and makes for some strict, tight, biting bondage for the unfortunate damsel. But it makes for some fun entertainment for us.

First I slam my mother 's elbows tight together with paracord. I want her challenge and predicament to be harsh and there is no better way to do that than slamming her elbows together right away. After her elbows are tightly welded together, I take a moment to grope and squeeze her small, sexy tits as a reminder to her that she is now helpless. Her legs are then tied tightly together above the knee. A paracord crotchtope is tied in placed before placing this sexy MILF in the floor.

my mother is placed in the floor, sitting on her knees. Her wrists and ankles are quickly tightly tied togther and a paracord chest harness is secured in oplace, helping to accentuate my mother 's small, sexy tits. A sponge is stuffed into her mouth and sealed shut with a tight ace bandage wrapped around her head. my mother , her elbows slammed tight together and her wrists, legs and ankles also tightly tied with paracord digging and biting into her sexy flesh is placed down on the floor and left to struggle to find an escape as I sit back and enjoy the show this sexy MILF puts on.

After watching her for a few minutes I decide her time is up. I move in and using the previously placed crotchrope, I hogtie the sexy, helpless MILF. I pull the paracord crotchrope tight, making sure it digs tight into my mother 's pussy. Keeping the croptchrope tight, I pull the loose end through her welded elbows, around her ankles and tie it off tight to her wrists. my mother is now tightly hogtied and in a predicament that everytime she pulls against the hogtie with her wrists or her ankles, the crotchrope digs tighter and deeper into her pussy through her panties and pantyhose.

It's now time to step back and watch this incredibly sexy MILF continue to struggle in her paracord bondage challenge and predicament. You have to see and watch the incredibly sexy my mother struggle in her bondage predicament to fully understand and apprecitate it. There simply are no words to describe watching my mother & her sexy body struggle in bondage.

it begins as sexy my mother is bound on a luggage cart. Wearing leopard print bra and panties with pantyhose, her hands are tied tight behind her back and her ankles are secured tightly together. A chest harness in tied off to the luggage cart to keep the sexy MILF in place.

Soon a ball gag is stuffed in her mouth and secured tight. Microfoam tape is wrapped tightly around her mouth and head to keep her cries, protest and graons to a minimum. This sexy MILF is now prepped and ready for some foot torture.

my mother 's suffering begins with a riding crop. Her sexy feet and toes are punished with the riding crop as Racghel does her best to struggle as the pain is inflicted on her sexy, sensitive feet. The riding crop is put away and soon the flogger is brought out to inflilct it's ounce of pain. my mother 's sexy aontyhose clad feet and toes endure the painful impacts from the flogger as there is nothing she can do but endure.

Once the flogger is put away, my mother is forced to stand on a wooden plate with wooden knobs sticking up. This is an unpleasant position for my mother as her own body weight adds to the pain on her sexy feet. To add to her painful and unpleasant position, the riding crop is brought back out and my mother 's feet are cropped while standing of the unforgiving wooden knobs and plate.

Eventually the wooden plate is removed from under my mother 's feet. HEr feet are flogged again as the assault on her feet continues. this ends as my mother 's feet are cropped and slapped some more, leaving her to endure the pain.

you are not leaving me ever again, you hear me, mom? you hurt me so deeply when I was little, no, never again

ARRRGGGHHH

shut up and suffer

ARGGGHHHH

heh heh heh heh

-------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------