View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 01:53 AM
Trusted user EB

jack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud ofjack40 has much to be proud of
Default Re: UK Slut exposed - PART 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissiebee View Post
Meanwhile, for Jack - would you let me in your office?

Oddly Schoolgirl is not something i've really done, and probably not that appropriate at my age

Enjoy!

xXx
Lovely photos chrissie a big turn on xxx, i would certainly let you in my office, but i doubt i would get much work done if i did let you in, but would be worth it. xxx

Had a feeling you had not done schoolgirl chrissie, and regarding your age, yes not that appropriate for you to be dressed as a schoolgirl, if you was pretending to be of schoolgirl age lol.

But you do look great for your age, so you would certainly look good dressed in a schoolgirl outfit for a school reunion for example.

Hope you have a great weekend xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mells View Post
Chrissie,

I think mature women look even better in School outfits. You'd look pretty good in this:-
I agree with you mells chrissie would look lovely in that schoolgirl outfit, mature woman do look better in uniform, not just schoolgirl, office type like chrissie wears also nurse and maid etc

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------