View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 02:28 PM
Trusted user EB

semmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Incest Family Secrets(Father-daughter|Mom-son|brother-sister) Part 16

Tara Tainton - The Day I Slipped Inside My Mother's Hot-as-Fuck Body

She didn't know what hit her. I swooped in, took control, had my way with her - again and again and again - then I left. Yes, I fucked my own mother... in her own body. It was so easy to work the magic I'd just learned, to take control of her mind right over the phone, and plant myself right in there. When she woke up the next morning - when I woke up in her body - her mind was gone, and I had a fucking field day in my mom's body. So fucking hot... I touched her in ways I never thought I'd ever know, did EVERYTHING to her I always wanted to, and felt a woman's multiple orgasms under my own hands. I sucked... fucked... fingered... penetrated... and came over and over again. Until I couldn't hold on anymore. Until I left my mother's used body to her own mind again. All she knew when she returned to her own body was that she felt totally fucking violated. She'll never know it was by her own son.

Category: TRANSFER FETISH
Related Categories: TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, PILLOW HUMPING, MOANING FETISH, BIG TITS
Keywords: body swap, body swapping, mind swapping, sci-fi & fantasy, striptease, lingerie, nipples, topless, fingering, asshole fingering, mind swap, titty squeezing, nipple sucking, mother, mom

Format: mp4
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:21:00
Size: 116 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/dfec4ab96ec39/n..._My_Mother.rar

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------