View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
Trusted user EB

martaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant future

Lorenzo Massage

Studio: Keumgay

I meet him in a sport club in North of Paris. He was training when i saw him. I waited for he finish his sport to follow him under the shower. I saw him fully naked and ive decided to propose him to some some picture and why not a massage video. He was cold but the water was hot and it seems the idea wasnt really a bad idea because he needed a massage and it seems he ever made nude pictures, but he didnt tell me more about this.
He is firefighter. A real masculine male just for me on video. I was excited when he call back to me and agreed to do a video. I was a little bit scared because he attitude is cold. He is strong in his life and in his mind. This is the kind of guy you should not disturb if he is in his bad days.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 929.0 MB
Download Lorenzo Massage

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------