View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mother: called me a few hours ago and told me she'd come by for a visit. Naturally I'm very excited because although I've never had the courage to tell her, I always been super attracted to her and I want to fool around with her and have some hot lesbian sex. Waiting for her I dress so sexy in my red satin dress, garter belt and stocking and the strappy high heel pumps that she likes. Rachel arrives and she's wearing a tight open blouse and tight jeans. She tells me that she walked for over three hours with her high heel sandals and is a little tired. I begin to caress her legs and ask her to let me see them. She peels off the jeans and I can see her black sandals tightly tied around her legs up to her knees and the straps cut deeply into her flesh. Oh wow - how could you walk for so long in these shoes with the strings cutting into her soft flesh. Rachel confesses to being a masochist and that she enjoys this and it turns her on to see other people staring at her hobbling.

I am enormously excited by her and I rub her legs and touch her breasts to stimulate her, but Rachel wants no part of this and she is repulsed by the thought of this. I offer her a drink and after drinking Rachel falls into a very deep sleep. The lovely creature wakes up on my bed stripped down to her tiny panties horribly and massively hogtied. Her arms and legs around brutally bound with miles of tight ropes. Elbows painfully crushing and wrists fused to ankles. I tell my prey that she can no longer resist my loving affection and she must give in. Rachel's eyes widen and she struggles valiantly to get away from me. This makes me angry so I shove not one but two pair of my panties deeply into her mouth and wrap her head with many layers of duct tape. The poor thing is silenced to grants and moans. I tell Rachel that since she is a masochist the tight bondage must be turning her on and getting her hot and wet. I fondle her body groping her tits, pussy and ass. I lay super close to her and run my hands all over her nearly naked body. Eventually I say that I am going shopping for a few hours and when I return Rachel better be good and ready for some lesbian loving. I kiss her gagged mouth and leave helpless Rachel struggling and sobbing for a long, long time.

heh heh heh, ever since Cindy, left, I have had to make do, and I do it. heh heh heh

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------