View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

my mother was simply going for a walk in her new neighborhood when she was tricked by a stranger and as the vid opens the sexy blonde is tied to a tree, gagged and whimpering softly at her plight. Great shots of my mother twisting her wrists as she struggles but the rope holds firm and she is unable to free herself when suddenly her captor appears but he isn't threatening. In fact he is very calm, quiet and doesn't seem to know what he's doing is not only illegal, it's terrifying and the fact he seems to have no empathy for her is what scares my mother the most! He watches the captive woman moan and squirm but eventually he walks over and tells her they are going to move and for that she'll have to be released from the tree. my mother is warned not to run and frightened as she is that's not a problem so she does as told and walks to where he indicates and orders the frightened woman to REMOVE her clothes! Too afraid to resist my mother humiliatingly strips off her top and shorts leaving her totally naked before being put on the ground where she is STAKED OUT like a piece of meat! Her body is spread eagle and stretched taut and to make it worse she can actually hear vehicles on the other side of the fence and to know rescue is so close makes her sob pitifully at her plight. And her captor knows that and seems to delight in her misery and even taunts my mother with the knowledge that less than 150 feet away people are walking and driving totally unaware of the ab - duction that is taking place right under their noses! All she did was go for a walk and accept a drink from what she thought was a homeowner and now she is nude, bound, gagged and utterly helples

---------------------------

heh heh

my mother sits in a chair the captive of Dr Cupcakes bound in tight leather restraints. Thin leather strips cuts deep into her elbows behind her back crushing them together, her thin spandex sleeves offer scant protection from the brutally tight leather strips. Her wrists are pulled to the sides of the chair and tied with more leather that cuts deep to her wrist bones rubbing her wrists raw from her struggles. Her booted ankles are pulled back and lashed to the bottom sides of the chair keeping her knees spread open. A knotted torn rag is pulled between her teeth keeping her silenced. my mother struggles helplessly in the chair pulling at the tight leather restraints but there is no escaping the brutally tight leather. Dr Cupcakes returns and decides that her gag isn't adaquate enough for the torments he plans to put her through and pulls out a roll of black electrical tape and wraps it tightly over her cloth gag pulling the corners of her mouth further back and spreading her jaws. my mother is powerless to stop him from tying more leather around her waist then pulling it down between her legs. He pulls the thin leather strips up deep into her crotch pushing the thin spandex material of her catsuit deep into her pussy giving her camel toe. He pulls a chain down from an overhead pulley and attaches it to the leather strip running between her legs. He then hoists the chain up pulling her hips and ass high into the air acrhing her back. my mother struggles to support her weight the best she can on her bound and raw wrists and her stiletto boots. He legs begin to quiver and shake from supporting her weight in such a twisted fashion and she doesn't know how long she can support herself. The thin leather already cuts deep into her pussy and ass and as she weakens the leather will only dig deeper.

---------------------

hi, mom, so glad to see you

NOOOORRRGGGGHHHH

HEH HEH HEH HEH

-----------------------
She is now in a hogtie, her big toes tied back to her hair. Her wrists are bound to a tight crotch rope in the small of her back. She has her fetish outfit on with her head secured in the metal choker. It keeps her noggin?�� high off the floor while insuring that her weight resting upon it keeps her air supply severely diminished. She can?��t remove herself from it, even picking her chest off the floor doesn?��t remove her neck from the device. The more she becomes fatigued the more she will cut her air supply off. It clearly becomes more and more of a challenge for her, leaving her coughing every few minutes, when she speaks her voice has changed, affected by the choker. What started out as something manageable quickly becomes a hardship. Her face grows redder and redder. Her coughing increases to every few seconds now. One can see on her face that things are becoming more serious. She has to concentrate now, focus. She has lost all semblance of smiles and happy attitude. When Dr Cupcakes comes into the room he has lots of different makeup he lays in front of her face: mascara, blush, lipstick, eye liner. He doesn?��t know what most of it is and tells her as much. Then he begins applying it to her immobilized face. First eye shadow, the most hideous colors imaginable. Then he takes eye liner and gives her some angry eye brows. She coughs and clears her throat incessantly. She is clearly growing more uncomfortable, wiggling about in an effort to find a position that doesn?��t quite choke her off so much --to no avail. Bright red lipstick is put on her pursed lips and then all around her lips. Then eye liner is used to border it giving her a ridiculous clown like, zombie appearance. She is all serious now, her position not letting her take on any other countenance. To finish off her new look Dr Cupcakes has her stick her pierced tongue out and ties a length of leather cord to it. On the other end he ties a heavy padlock. She now has her tongue completely pulled out from her face hole. It immediately causes her to moan out in further distress. Dr Cupcakes gets up and tells her to spread her legs like a whore, then pops the Hitachi onto her cunt. The look on her face is of complete and total concern, desperation. She moans and whimpers constantly. Within seconds she is begging for permission to cum ?��which is denied repeatedly. But when it is finally given to her, just as she begins to cum, the Hitachi is taken from her cunt.

my mother is locked in The Apparatus, nude. It is a device that, once locked into it, leaves no possibility for escape. It isolates one?��s head from the rest of their body ?��you can?��t even see your own feet nor have the ability to look anywhere but straight ahead. Her wrists are manacled at her neck. The device keeps her up high on her tip toes. It leaves no way for her to rest her calves. She can pick her feet up, but she can never stop standing on her tip toes. One is completely vulnerable once locked into the device. The first thing Dr Cupcakes does when he walks into the room is clamp her nipples down into clamps. She winches when they go on her hanging 38Ds, her breathing changes and her eyes go shut. She starts to lose herself in the pain. Now Dr Cupcakes wants to find out where she is the most ticklish. After walking behind her, he digs into her armpits and down each side of her torso. It has an immediate reaction. A big, giant smile and the words, ?�?Oh god?�?. Then uncontrollable laughter. Laughter that has those big Ds bouncing up and down with clamps hanging from the nipples. Then he moves down to her feet, takes a leather belt and wraps it around her ankles to keep her from lifting her legs. Then he goes straight for the back of her knees before working his way back up her torso. She can?��t go anywhere and the laughter is turning into something else altogether. When it is over she is left trying to pull herself together. Dr Cupcakes comes back with some fish heads he purchased some six months ago and spills them around her feet. If she wants something to stand on to relieve the burning in her calves she has it now. Next, Dr Cupcakes brings out a litter box and finds two perfectly shaped turds he calls truffles and places them on either side of her face ?��like six inches away. She immediately states, ?�?that?��s lovely?�?. To finish her off Dr Cupcakes hangs 12 oz. weights from each nipple which has her whimpering from the discomfort. It leaves her with only that discomfort in mind. It is the one thing that really starts to break her down....but she still begs for an orgasm.

my mother is perched on the wooden horse with her arms locked back in a box tie - unable to assist her in balancing. Her giant titties are nicely framed within that box tie as well. The look on her face is expectant - knowing she's going to soon have the electricity turned on for her very first time. With her long legs swinging on either side on the horse, she is immediately gagged with a large spider gag. With this, we get a nice view straight into her face hole. Her feet are now hooked around each other to assist her with her balance. Dr Cupcakes confirms with my mother that she's never, ever tried electricity before. When the box is turned up, we see that it is, in fact, a completely new sensation for her. Her face distorts, her breath deepens, and her eyes close in order to soak in this new experience. Her quiet moans of discomfort soon seem to turn to moans of pleasure, as shown by her body beginning to pulse with the waves of electricity. Her eyes close, her head raised to the ceiling, her breathing becoming more like panting - looks like this woman is really enjoying herself. When the electricity gets turned up, her heavy breaths now include some small giggles. She is really rocking her pussy into that horse now. Typically woman s find the horse to be extremely uncomfortable, however my mother is pretty much humping that horse in response to the electricity. As things progress, my mother 's eyes become more glazed and appear to be rolled back in her head. She is instantly brought back to reality when Dr Cupcakes places a Celebrator on her clit. It is obvious that my mother is a fan, so Dr Cupcakes grabs a piece of tape and affixes that powerful vibrator to the horse. The electricity is again turned up, and my mother begins to squeal and moan in response. Between the increased electricity and the Celebrator, my mother is moving into the land of desperation. She cannot hold out any longer, and asks to come. She is made to ask for a good titty whipping instead. Upon her titties getting smacked around, she asks again to come. She is told to wait, which creates a very desperate look on my mother 's face - furrowed brow, deep panting, some squealing. She wants to come, and she wants to come badly. She is made to ask for the electricity to be turned up once more, which she does with no hesitation, knowing that permission to come might follow. After letting out some gagged screams, she instantly asks to come. She is given permission, with the caveat that the vibrator will remain on even after she is finished coming. She only thinks about wanting to come, and so she agrees. Her body begins trembling uncontrolably as she begins pushing that orgasm out, and doesn't stop even after her orgasm does. With the vibrator still buzzing away, my mother continues to wiggle around on top of that horse, letting out some ******al noises. Where one orgasm ends and another begins is not tremendously clear, however that is where we leave her.

heh heh, I love you, mom

ARRRGGGHHHH

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------