View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

Cindy's Mom: I am abruptly awakened from my peaceful nap by an arm wrapped around my throat forcing me awake. Two tattooed young thugs roughly push me down on the floor. One sits on top of me restraining my wrists while the other grabs me by the hair and shoves a huge dildo in and out of my mouth choking me. WTF is going on?? They are ex-convicts here to get revenge on my husband. . I scream for mercy but they tell me it's showtime!!! One of the long haired bitches sit on top of my face smothering me with her pussy and ass while the other one manhandles my tits and puts clover nipple clamps on me!!! Each of these young convicts dressed in denim short shorts and covered in prison tattoos. They lift up my dress and smack my ass. These two brunette ghetto convicts are hurting me - I'm no match for young tough street thugs and they continue to abuse and humiliate me telling me that my husband abused and molested them in jail. One booted bitch straddles me and holds me still while the other taunts me as she shoves a rag deep into my mouth and wraps silver duct tape around and around my head. Ginary gets right up into my face licking and kissing me seeing the fear in my eyes. She tells me fear turns her on and she is beginning to enjoy my misery and fright. The other lttle convict Michelle Peters yanks a rope up tightly into my pussy and up through my ass cheeks. Is this tight enough they ask as she pulls my bound body up off the floor by the crotch rope. Pain shoots through my entire body and I see stars. Michelle concentrates on adding more restrictive ropes while the other thug Ginary gropes my ass threatening to shove the dildo in while her partner in crime ballties me. I sob through the gag and Ginary throat holds me ordering me to cry for her. Michelle is going crazy adding and changing the rope while the other btch sits me up and puts her pierced tits over my nose - smother the whore she says!!!! I struggle but my efforts are futile. The thugs remove the rings from my fingers and tighten the ball tie whipping me wiith some rope and playing with my bound pussy. My makeup is smeared and running down my face and one of them finishes me off by wrapping more duct tape around my head. I am flatlined and they go off to rob whatever else they can find here ... both of them getting off on the taste of revenge!!

---------------------

The all too familiar plight of the damsel in distress. Expecting to spend a nice weekend resting at home, what she encounters instead is a brutal break-in. Forced to strip naked, our victim is subjected to an endless ordeal of bondage and captivity. Already elaborately tied up on her legs to the point of immobility, she is forced to gag herself with several strips of duct tape before her captor proceeds to restrain her upper body. Hundreds of feet of rope encase her body gradually, her wrists tied behind her back, her arms and forearms pinned to her torso, her breasts crushed by a cruel cinch that makes them bulge, vulnerable to abuse. The journey begins

hello, mom

NORRGGGGHHHHH

With all of her ropes now tightly in place, it's time for her captor to change her gag to something more effective than just tape over her lips. She secretly wishes she had worn smaller panties that day because that's what the burglar will use to stuff her mouth. And stuff it she does, reducing her language to a barely audible whimper. Strip after strip of duct tape secures the packing so tightly she'll never be able to spit it out. With half her fave now covered in tape, she proceeds to collar her and play a little, even tying a smaller rope to it. More groping and manhandling ensues, with her utterly unable to voice her discomfort.

heh heh heh

ARGGGHHHHHH

------------------------

my mom thought that after the panty gag ordeal that she'd be done. but she was wrong. This clip starts with my mom 's wrists bound, and standing with a noose around her neck. She struggles and moans. I soon return. I grope and manhandle her for a while. I spin her around and start smacking her ass hard, before removing my belt. I fold it in two and start whipping her ass with it next. I make her spread her legs. I whip her facing forward and turned around. Next her tits, inner thighs and ass are slapped with a wooden spoon... yeah, that's going to leave a mark. Her panties are cut off and shoved in her mouth. I tell her to keep them there while I tie rope into her hair. I wrap her mouth with clear tape. I also tape her entire head with the tape as well. I then tighten up the noose. I grab slap her tits a bit more before tying her hair off above as well. I spend some time afterwards binding her legs and upper body. When I'm done she is tied tight. I then spend a bit more time whipping her with my belt. I walk away but soon return with a chair

I loosen the noose and sit my mom down in a chair. Her gag is removed for now. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and set her on her stomach atop an old chest. I grab more rope and bind her ankles and feet. I pull them up and tie them off up high on the post. my mom is now in a dive bomber position. It's not long before I tie the ropes in her hair back. I grab a roll of vetwrap, which I use to cleave gag her with. Nose hooks are added. forcing her head back even more. my mom is in complete agony at this point...

----------------------------

heh heh heh

ARRGGGHHHH

-----------------------------

my mom runs the sexual gauntlet today. Bound in a traditional Japanese Box tie with her huge tits severely bound, my mom finds herself completely helpless. Every girl gets nervous when they are tightly bound and a big cock is staring them right in the face. Even the best of cock suckers will eventually be overcome and helplessly driven into subspace with a brutal continued face fucking.

my mom stays on top it for a while but even she succumbs to the brutal deep throat fucking we deliver. That deep deep spit the body forms as lube to protect the throat from damage actually helps in the total sexual destruction. The more lube, the deeper down the throat it goes.

Dizzy, trying to see straight, we bind my mom into a tiny ball. With her feet bound to her neck, we roll her on to her back, prominently displaying her pussy and her ass. my mom is humiliated by how helpless and vulnerable her holes are, she is all too aware that there is nothing she can do mentally or physically to stop the cock from fucking both her ass and pussy.

We fuck both of my mom 's tight holes, we fuck her to orgasms from her pussy and ass! She doesn't have the will to fight, she just cums and cums. Beaten, worn out, her body betrays her and she cums again. We finger blast her pussy and she screams for mercy, as she has a devastating squirting orgasm. But we are not done teaching my mom how completely helpless she really is. We double penetrate her, with her ass full, and her pussy full, we vibrate my mom to more orgasms then even she thought possible. With some form of liquid seeping out of every hole.

heh heh, I love you, mom

ARRRGGGHHHH

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------