View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Trusted user EB

semmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Incest Family Secrets(Father-daughter|Mom-son|brother-sister) Part 2

Xev Bellringer - Sex With Big Sister For The First Time

Now that Mom and Dad are gone for the night, we can finally talk about this. I don't like that we've been avoiding each other for the past week and a half...ever since we...kissed. I had to talk to somebody about it to sort out my feelings, so I told my best friend and the craziest thing happened; she admitted that she's been blowing her older brother for months now, can you believe it?! What are we freaking out about, if other people are doing so much more than just kissing?

I was thinking we could, you know, continue where we left off last time. What, I know you're still into me, those feelings don't just go away. You don't kiss someone like that unless you're attracted to them..and I know you've been checking me out ever since it happened. Look at my body right now. What's your favorite part of your big sister? Is it my boobs? My butt? What about my big, shapely legs? Ah, my little brother is a leg man! C'mon you can't hide your excitement, I see you bulging in your pants. Take it out. Stop pretending you don't want to do this, you're not convincing anyone. It's only wrong to people who haven't tried it and look - my best friend is even doing it, so how bad could it be? Their relationship is so strong too, don't you want to be like that with your big sister? Exactly....so take it out and let me try something.

I'm going to put my hands on your legs first...does that feel good? Oh my God, you're so hard...can I kiss it? Please let me put it in my mouth. Um...this is making me really wet...I want to go further, more than just a blow job. I know, there really isn't any turning back after we do this, but we can't help our feelings for each other, right? Do you have a condom? Forget it, I don't want you to wear a condom for our first time together - I need to feel you cum inside of me.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:27:25
Size: 0.99 Gb

http://fboom.me/file/4c16ec4c2addc/n...Time.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/7968cff69f189/n...Time.part2.rar

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------