View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories3

It's amazing what a one can get delivered these days, all it takes is enough money, knowing the right people and having the stones to make it happen...all of which I have so when I saw this old woman jogging on a lonely trail every day I made a few calls and had her taken. I can hear her making muffled noises from inside the box, I already removed the outer wrapping and as the vid opens the tape is being pulled off and what I find inside is that sexy jogger tied tight and cruelly gagged, just as I requested.

old woman looks up at me with understandable fear, she has no idea what's going on and when I tell her that fear doubles! She is then unceremoniously dumped out onto the floor where I can get my hands on that tight, athletic body, she can't defend herself in any way and the gagged screams tell me her mouth was WELL PACKED during her ab - duction and I sit back to watch her writhe, squirm and whimper

yeah, gonna torture you old woman heh heh heh

ARRRRGGGHHHHH

----------------------

wants to cum, she really does because it's the only way the vibe will be removed from her over-stimulated cunt but her mind is fucking with her and she just can't push herself over the edge. When it becomes unbearable old woman twists her body away from me and flops down on her belly but I crossed her ankles for a reason and I take advantage of that by jamming the vibe back against her pussy from behind and it starts all over again. old woman groans from the forced sexual arousal, the drool coats her hair and she so wants to cum, it hurts like hell and she grinds her hips and seems to get close but again she fails and splutters in gagged frustration! But eventually it's just using up electricity, old woman just can't orgasm so I turn the vibe off and give her a chance to catch her breath but there's a price to pay for her failure. In a hot scene I grab old woman 's nipple and twist it cruelly and you get a great close up shot of her gagged face as she screams in pain into the gag,

Naked, drooling and desperate old woman watches helplessly as her captor, my mother attaches wires to first her left nipple, then her right nipple and finally her clit, old woman knows what's coming as she sees the electrical device on the table and begs, "Please don't do this!" and then it happens! mother flips the switch sending waves of electricity coursing through old woman l's naked body bringing her ungodly agony, she convulses in her bondage, her thighs quiver, her muscles cramp yet after turning the device off mother flips the switch again. The screams! OMG the screams...they echo in her chamber of hell and it's a miracle old woman just doesn't pass out from the torture but she's a strong woman and endures one shot of electricity after another until finally she BREAKS! In heaving sobs of gagged misery the okd woman screams but the sadistic bitch is pissed off it took this much effort to break her.

As old woman dangles by her red and swollen wrists she looks at my mother with teary eyed desperation, she can't take anymore but unfortunately she is about to be left in a hell no human should have to endure when mother tells her that he's going to turn the electricity back on and leave her to suffer through the night as punishment for making his job so difficult. "Nooooo!" she wails through the bit in her mouth but mother 's determined and with that the switch is flipped back on, immediately old woman l's body twists and convulses in agony and she screams like a banshee and watches in disbelief as he walks out the door to leave her for the night!

is like a bitch in heat as she endures incredibly erotic and persistent sexual torture, her gagged moans tell you all you need to know as she deals with as her pussy being stimulated forcing her to orgasm over and over and over again! This is a four minute clip and old woman literally has an orgasm per minute and to see this submissive girl absorb the intense pleasure forced upon her body is special to see! As the first orgasm builds the cams get tight on her crotch and when she cums you can see her thighs quiver and she groans as the passion flows through her bound body! But I keep the vibe tight against her and it's at this point that old woman starts to lose her mind, as her orgasm nears she starts to GRIND her hips in the most erotic way imaginable, she is actually helping the vibe do it's job even though it hurts and soon she grinds her way to a second LOUD orgasm!

old woman then gets a very short break so I can unsnap the other side of her panties and pull them free and she lays TWITCHING and groaning on the concrete floor. But her break is over and again the vibe is jammed back against her and old woman , even through she is desperately sore, begins her erotic gyrating and grinding all over again but this time it's even more intense than before. And I mean she grinds her hips hard and soon she tosses her head back as she cums for a THIRD time! It doesn't end there and old woman is in disbelief that I won't stop and you can see how she is fighting between loving having so many orgasms but it is so intense and with the serious element of pain her head is swimming with conflicting thoughts. But that's why I have her tied, she has no choice and as she lays groaning I wring an amazing fourth gasping, panting and screaming orgasm from her body!

old woman is drooling profusely as I wring yet another orgasm from her body, she's very weak in the knees and slumps against me as the vibe does it's job. I continue to marvel at the way she is dealing with having her elbows brutally bound with the cruel, thin speaker wire but it seems old woman is more concerned with her pleasure than her agony and that's just fine for me. But eventually her legs GIVE OUT and she slumps to the floor in orgasmic oblivion but I'm far from through with the naked babe, untying the wire from her knees and ankles gives me much better access to her pussy and I take full advantage! Hooking old woman 's right leg over my shoulders keeps her tan thighs spread wide, I peel back the hood of her clit and push the vibe directly against her exposed girl parts and immediately old woman groans in pleasure even though her wrists and elbows remain brutally tied behind her back. She is told to talk around the gag when another orgasm nears and that's exactly what she does and the tied girl writhes and drools as she cums yet again and goddamn what a sight she makes all open and vulnerable!

The vibe stays put on her clit though, I want her to experience forced pleasure, by now she has to be getting sore from the constant stimulation but to her credit old woman deals with it and groans through the slobbery gag as her body becomes my personal orgasmic playground.

Fade back in to see old woman strung up by her wrists and stripped down to her pantyhose, she writhes and squirms helplessly and tries to stand on the frame to ease the stress in her shoulders but nothing helps. Suddenly he's back and in a grest scene he CUTS her pantyhose at the crotch and old woman gurgles and slobbers in utter terror as her body is exposed for his evil plan! Then she watches helplessly as he attaches wires to first her left nipple and then her right and tapes the hellish things in place before spreading her legs a mile apart with rope. With her body stretched taut as a drum she watches in agony as he attaches wires to her pussy and it's as desperate a scene as you could ever imagine! To make her agony worse old woman is HOSED DOWN because as we all know water and electricity don't mix and she's being prepped for a hell she never knew existed.

And then it begins. He gives the bound girl one last chance to talk but old woman insists she doesn't know anything so he throws the switch and the electricity stiffens old woman 's body, her muscles spasm and cramp terribly while he watches. Mercifully it lasts just a few seconds but it's the longest seconds of her life and when she still refuses his questions the switch is again thrown allowing the electricity to course through her abused body. Over and over and over mother hits the switch and soon old woman is reduced to a drooling, crying mess, her body is wet with tears and sweat as she endures his brutal torment and it's something you won't ever forget seeing! Eventually old woman can take no more though . But the fucking bitch decides to leave her strung up by her wrists with her legs spread wide for the night . The lights slowly dim and the last image you have is old woman hanging by her hands in agony that will not end for an entire night!

heh heh come morning comes another torture, rape, and torment

will get my daughter, Cindy, in here to whip, beat, and fuck you to death

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

heh heh heh heh heh

---------------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------