View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 11:08 PM
Trusted user EB

maver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant futuremaver0 has a brilliant future

Busty Daughter forced to rough sex with father

wmv
Size: 1448870637 bytes (1.35 GiB), duration: 00:27:48, avg.bitrate: 6949 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 440 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Scene One: Late Night Blackmail

Daughter is sneaking into the house and gets caught by dad, and he asks her why she is late coming home and why is she dressed like a stripper, she confesses that she works at the high end gentlemen club, dad is not pleased and says we will need to tell your mother as we can't allow this, she says no daddy I will do whatever you need me too, he says well you better stop and clean up your room and get good grades in school, she says yes I will but dad says I will still need to tell your mother, she says no daddy, let me show you how good I am, I make 400 bucks an hour, dad says that's stupid I can give you that much with no problem, she says let me show you, I'll give you a lapdance/strip tease, daughter starts giving her dad the most sexiest and erotic lapdance, causing dads cock to rise and grinds her ass on her dad, sits on her dads lap cowgirl, grinding back and fourth, she has really nice feet and puts her feet on dads chest and strokes it up and down. She notices her dads got a boner and says daddy omg your dick is hard, she says how about I give you a blowjob from your daughter so you don't tell mom, she slowly starts blowing her dad, until he blows in her mouth.

Scene Two: Dad is Addicted to his Daughter

Now Dad is addicted to his daughter, he starts to spy on her while she is in the shower or doing her workouts, trying to get another peek of his girls ass, while daughter is working out, Dad approaches her and says are you still working at the club? Daughter laughs and says no daddy he says that's not what I saw, he says well you can work there for the summer then stop but to protect yourself let me teach you some self defense submission moves, he shows his daughter, grinding up against her ass some moves, she tells her daddy I can wrestle, so dad says show me, she suggest they get naked as she doesn't want her workout clothes getting ruined, now both naked, bare feet, but dad quickly moves/rolls her over and now in the missionary position, daughter locks her feet tightly and says to her dad, try to escape, she wraps her legs and feet tightly locked around her dad, dad finally escapes and rolls his daughter onto her stomach, he grinds up her ass, putting his arms around her neck, spreading her legs, he holds her down in this position and says what will you do if someone had you down like this and their cock was going to go into your ass, she says show me daddy and I will try to escape, he slams his cock into her pussy, fucking her hard, she laughs and says come on dad fuck me harder or I'll escape, he keeps fucking her until he grabs her by the hair and blasts all over her mouth and tongue.
Category: TABOO FATHER DAUGHTER
Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, TABOOFEMALE WRESTLING
Keywords: DADDY DAUGHTER, LUKE LONGLY, BLOWJOB, BLOW JOB

http://fboom.me/file/4e9889ed2c80f/V...FTHR.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/ec0c02a1db0bd/V...FTHR.part2.rar

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------