View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Trusted user EB

NastyPlace will become famous soon enoughNastyPlace will become famous soon enough
Default [b]Brother test my A...

Brother test my Ass

Today I was in my bedroom doing some social media stuff when my little sister walked in. I knew right off rip she was up to no good just by the look on her face. Apparently she knows that I am an anal princess and wanted to ask some tips, advice & get a little practice on how to do anal and enjoy it. Obviously I wasn�t going to turn down playing with my little sisters asshole so being the great big sister and anal fanatic that I am I agreed and gave her a few lessons in anal. I started fingering her tight asshole with my fingers, licking and pushing my tongue deep inside before getting is slowly stretched with one of my butt plugs! She and I took turns playing with each others assholes until I realized my little sister didn�t need any fucking advice on anal. The little bitch knew exactly what she was doing! So Diary, I gave her a lesson of my own by forcing her to orgasm for me twice leaving her a lightheaded soaking wet mess.

File size: 2.11GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:40:12
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/87562a70c13ae/Elena_Koshka.mp4

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------