View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

Mom: I love my daughter Cindy. her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.

Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don't stop until I have to.

Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.

For the finale Cindy is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.

-------------------------

heh heh heh

Scene 1

Arms strapped to a cold metal pipe with one leg up and one leg down, Cindy gets her ass kicked, punched and thumped while she screams in agony. Then she gets a spreader bar hammered through her high heel cork shoes making her legs immobile, panty gagged and mouth taped shut. The best thing? She can't do anything about it! Out comes the cattle prod which sends Cindy flailing and finally she gets vibed and fucked with a dick on a stick until she comes all sexy.

Scene 2

With her hands taped into tight balls, Cindy is helpless on her hands and knees with her head trapped between two vertical pipes. Ms. Adams canes her strong, hot body, making her writhe in pain all over the ground. Then it's time for a make-over! Cindy looks so pretty with a clothespin beard and eyebrows while her mouth and nose are stretched and clamped wide open like a cute little piggy! She is flogged, pinched, punched and dildo fucked in the ass which makes her come HARD.

Scene 3

Ass up, head down, Cindy looks like an expert jockey as she mounts a wooden beam with a hook up her ass. She gets choked and her ass slapped red while that hook punishes her with every move.

ARRRGGGHHHH

-----------------------------

Cindy is hauled into the lair with her arms fused tightly together behind her back with ropes wrapped up from her wrists to her elbows. forces her to open her big mouth and stuffs it full with a large rag before wrapped black elastic wrap around her head to seal the gag deep in her mouth. Her bound wrists are then attached to a chain hanging down from an overhead pulley and he cranks her wrists up high behind her back in a creul strappado. Cindy is left to struggle helplessly dangling from the chain as grabs more ropes.

Her returns to tie a wicked crotch rope down between her legs then crosses and ties her ankles tightly together. A few more cranks on the winch twists her arms up higher behind her back. He grabs more rope and ties one end of the rope to her crotch rope then runs the other end of the rope up to the hooks attached to her bound wrists. then begins to crank the winch again, this time not only are her her wrists pulled up higher behind her back the the crotch rope is pulled tighter into her pussy and ass forcing poor Cindy up onto her toes to try to keep the crotch rope from splitting her in two. He leaves her hanging there on her toes struggling in the brutal crotch roped strappado.

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------