View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:36 AM
Trusted user EB

bart2015 is just really nicebart2015 is just really nicebart2015 is just really nicebart2015 is just really nice

Ceara Lynch Paralyzed and castrated

All close-ups of your beautiful face. I cant resist or say no to anything you want. You are my evil wife who married me because I am filthy rich, helplessly in love and when I look into your eyes I melt and submit. You enjoy being a total bitch and want to see how far she can push me before you get bored and decide it time to get rid of me. You speak to my softly and sweetly at one moment, pulling me in, only to spit in my face and cut me with your words. You pull out a syringe kissing it and telling me what is in store for me as you hold next to your beautiful face. Then you slowly inject into me. Each injection makes me weaker, losing all feeling in my body. You love causing the power you have to paralyze me right in your perfect slender hands. You are this evil bitch taunting me as I lie there motionless. Then you pull out your knife. Seductively explaining your second plan to release me of my most useless organ.

Filesize: 120 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
Resolution: 720x480
Video: Windows Media, , 1376 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------