View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories3

An Interview with Donna Smith, plant manager at a large girlmeat processing plant near Los Angeles.

This month, Management Digest speaks with Donna Smith from T&C Meat Products, about her unique position as a female manager in an otherwise male dominated role. Donna is 2 years into her job leading the Los Angeles plant to some of the best productivity and revenue in her company, clearly surpassing most of her male counterparts.

Here is an excerpt from our conversation with her…

MD: Women usually don’t have this big responsibility of managing a facility that is dedicated to the systematic destruction of so many other women. Tell us how you got the job?

DS: You’re probably thinking I had to sleep my way here. Well, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t, but I like to think it was more than that. I really can do this job and I think my results show it.

MD: But how did you get the job?

DS: I worked for five years in the plant, on the killing floor, getting blood on my hands. Lots of blood. I must have caught the eye of management, because I started getting promotions to shift foreman, safety officer, shift coordinator, etc. Eventually when old man Trumble retired, he recommended me as his replacement. That was probably because I was fucking him every shift, but you do what you have to get ahead.

MD: And the company hired you?

DS: Yeah, sort of. Look, at first they didn’t exactly warm to the idea of having a woman running this place, but they knew my track record and were willing to make me a deal. To give me a chance.

MD: A deal? You mean bonuses.

DS: Not exactly. I have a pretty extreme contract. I don’t get bonuses. I get to keep doing this job as long as I meet my targets. When this place stops improving, the company has the right to turn me into product. My contract doesn’t end until that happens, and when it does, I’m dead.

MD: Wow, that’s dedication. When you’re done here, the comp
any is going to turn you into meat too?

DS: You bet. I’m 100% dedicated to showing that a woman can do this job better than any man, and I literally put my life on the line to do it. I think that makes me one hell of a feminist.

MD: And yet, your business thrives on the destruction of women. How do you reconcile the fact you’re killing thousands of women every day?
DS: I’m a business woman. I’m not going to argue ethics, morality, or compassion with you. There are too many women in the world. Period. As a society we need to cull the herd. Skim the fat. What we do here serves a purpose that the government regulates. And I think we do it well.

MD: So you don’t feel bad about killing women?

DS: Look, we’re not killing the best women. This is Los Fucking Angeles. The city is literally crawling with millions of useless women. Girls come here from all over the world hoping to make it big, and 99.9% of them fail. When their numbers come up in the meat lottery, it’s for good reason. The women that end up dying in my processing plant deserve to become meat. We’re doing these girls a favor, even if they don’t see it that way. We’re turning them into something useful.

MD: Do you enjoy killing women?

DS: Actually, yeah, it’s pretty cool to watch them die on the slaughter line. Of course, I used to cut their throats myself. You can’t do that job for long if you don’t enjoy it.

MD: Do you think this trait helps you succeed in this business?

DS: Absolutely. And I make sure every employee at the plant enjoys their job too. You have to have fun, even when you’re surrounded by screams and death and standing in pools of blood. The girls that come here to die only do this once and it’s over for them. That’s easy. Those of us that work here do it every day. You just have to fun at it or you won’t last.

MD: How long do you think you’ll last in this role?

DS: As long as they’ll let me.

MD: So interesting talking to you, Miss Smith.

DS: Thanks. It was a pleasure.

--------------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------