View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Trusted user EB

martaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant future

TimFuck - Jesse, Kurt and Jayden

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TimFuck
Cast: Jesse, Kurt and Jayden
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Muscles, Big Cock, Tattoos, Group

Kurt Wood And Jayden Brooks Could Hardly Wait To Fall to their knees for T.I.M. Exclusive Jessy Karson. By the time the cameras started rolling, new Exclusive Kurt is already swallowing Jessy's meat while Jayden buries his tongue deep in Jessy's asshole. After getting fucked by Jessy while blowing Kurt, Jayden decides to take a ride. Proving himself an aggressive bottom, Jayden takes charge as he mounts himself on Kurt's joystick and then bends the topman as he pushes himself forward into Kurt's eager mouth--without giving up the cock in his ass. The fuckfest goes on, by turns furious and luxurious, until Kurt finally pulls out to shoot thick gobs of cum directly onto Jayden's hole before plunging back inside. Jessy follows suit, leaving all three guys thoroughly and utterly satisfied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3313kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 304.7 MB
Download TimFuck - Jesse, Kurt and Jayden

ChaosMen - Clyde and Vander

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Clyde, Vander
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Oral, Gay, Blowjob, Athletic, Slim, Muscles, Brunette, Dark Hair, Big Dicks, Rimming, Creampie, Cumshots

Clyde is pretty much straight, but he sucks Vander's cock like a pro while being blindfolded. Vander then licks Clyde's ass and surprise.the straight guy gets a hard-on! Vander being an arm-pit pig, loved the way how Clyde smelled, as he doesn't wear deodorant. Vander goes from sucking him to sitting on his cock. Clyde is pretty dominant and he loves to be serviced in any way. Fucking in any position he is dang good at. Vander accidentally dumps his load while riding Clyde's cock.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 421.5 MB
Download ChaosMen - Clyde and Vander

Artur Lins and Christhian Junior - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

When first took his pants off, I was instantly shocked at how hung he was! "Sometimes when all the sap rushes to my dick, I feel really light headed," he joked.

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3516kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 831.2 MB
Download Artur Lins and Christhian Junior - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------