View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 11:40 AM
Trusted user EB

martaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant futuremartaX has a brilliant future

I'm not on the pill but please dont pull out

Genres: MILF, Big Tits, All Sex, Interracial, Creampie
Video language: English

I hadn't fucked for four whole days and i had only arranged to meet shaft a couple of hours before this video was shot and he was as desperate to fuck me as i was absolutely desperate for his huge black cock! My �cuckold� husband charles of course understands that i need a real black bull stud to satisfy me and even though i'm not on the pill he was still very excited at the thought that i pleaded with the rough fucking shaft not to pull out just as he was about to cum even though he was �bareback� as my orgasm had just started as well! My husband charles understands that my orgasm is far more important than me worrying about shaft's potent black seed so he continued to fill me completely as my orgasm began and he didn't pull out until i was finished and completely full of his potent black cum! Enjoy

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 745.4 MB
Download I'm not on the pill but please dont pull out

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------