View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Trusted user EB

Olexandro has a spectacular aura aboutOlexandro has a spectacular aura aboutOlexandro has a spectacular aura about
Default Kasandra (1st Visit

Kasandra (1st Visit

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kasandra
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Cheater, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, MILF, Oral Creampie, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos

This super sub blonde only swallowed one other load before today so you know she was in for the shock of her life. This was a bucket list experience and she knew she needed some slut training so I was right there to help her on her journey to being a swallow slut. Btw, have you ever seen the movie "Powder". Let me know when you get that one.

This was a day of many "firsts" for her including her first black dick and I was hoping to ease her into the dark side but Kong Dong showed up to stretched her mouth out a few sizes. After making a big deal about how big that thing was, she said she love to fuck it! I wanted her to be 100% sure because you can't put a nail where a spike's been and she already told us she's very tight.

After blowing a dozen dudes she was pretty beat and full of cum but you'll never guess what she said was her favorite part of the visit during her post-interview. Ok, you get two guesses.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1245kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 747.7 MB

Download Kasandra (1st Visit

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------