View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 04:25 PM
Trusted user EB

vipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond reputevipo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [FM] Gay Collection Videos (Anal/Bareback/Twinks/Hunk/Teens/Solo/Other) Daily Upd

BadManRobin8 - Joseph 1 - Tag fucking a horny Spanish boy with my cameraman

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BadManRobin8
Cast: Richard, Joseph
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Twink, Big Dicks , Cumshots

During my holiday in Barcelona in December I was staying with a friend who loves seeing me fuck boys. One day he invited one of his fuck buddies Joseph over, a very horny, submissive and eager Spanish twink. This 21yo boy has a beautiful bubble ass and a hot and juicy hole and loves to get fucked rough and deep. The 3 of us played all afternoon and we gave him 4 loads. I love the way this boy moans when he gets fucked or sucks a big dick, very hot! He really enjoyed it and so did we hehe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

Download BadManRobin8 - Joseph 1 - Tag fucking a horny Spanish boy with my cameraman

Adam Jacobs Jerkoff

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Helix Studios
Video language: English

Adam Jacobs takes time from his busy fucking schedule to jerk one off on his own. This sexy, Fratboy sex fiend shows off his hot pink briefs, then strips down to free his big, hard dick. Thinking about which hot Freshman hole he wants to pound next, he strokes his meat and shows off his bubble butt until he shoots a hot load all over himself.

Format: m4v
Duration: 0:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 4.9 MB

Download Adam Jacobs Jerkoff

Brandon Jones & Marco Gagnon

Studio: CockyBoys

Brandon and Marco are good friends in Montreal, but that doesn't mean they don't love to fool around with each other. At first, Brandon seemed like the aggressor among the two -- he loved talking about how he and Marco first met and how much Marco wanted to be fucked. Marco, on the other hand, was the quiet and mysterious one, smiling shyly when Brandon talked about nailing him for the first time.

Brandon only likes to be the top for special guys, and he was definitely eager to give Marco another good pounding. After sucking each other's thick cocks, Brandon began to gently fuck Marco in every way imaginable. And every time Brandon slid it in, Marco's moans just kept getting louder until he couldn't take it anymore. Literally!

Marco needed to give Brandon's ass a hard drilling as well, and Brandon more than willingly fulfilled that wish. It's difficult to tell who's the better top or bottom in this hot scene, but surprising Brandon with the fuck of his life is what sent Marco over the edge!

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

Download Brandon Jones & Marco Gagnon

My Brother's Hot Friend

Genres: Handsome, Average Cocks, Oral, Masturbation, Anal, Condoms, Cumshots

After a night of partying, Hunter wakes up with a raging hangover! His friend's brother, Devon, greets Hunter with chatter about how much fun they had at the gay bar last night, but Hunter puts on the "I'm not gay" routine. Devon doesn't like labels either, but a fuck is a fuck. They were both on the hunt for a good time, and these Hunters find it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:19
Video: 850x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 426.3 MB

Download My Brother's Hot Friend

Smith Creampies Harper

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Smith, Harper
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Creampie, Fingering, Kissing, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

Smith is everything you could hope for in a CF stud. He's absolutely hot as hell, but it's his enthusiasm for hot action with his fellow CF guys that really takes him to a whole new level.
When you see Smith burying his face in Harper's ass and eating him out deep and heavy early on in this video, keep in mind just how long it took us to get Smith to agree to guy/guy action at all. For quite some time, I thought we might never be able to see this stud in action with another guy. He seemed so uninterested in it, and we'd all almost written him off. Lo and behold, he did finally agree to give it a shot after many, many months and I've been nothing short of astounded by the things he's done since.
Harper is definitely the kind of guy that feeds off his partner's energy and here, with Smith, Harper can't help but become a wailing, grunting, moaning fiend as he gets his hole piston-fucked and relentlessly drilled by Smith. Neither one of these guys can help but go absolutely wild, the sex as hardcore as it gets with fast-paced fucking and cum flying everywhere. When Smith fucks a huge load out of Harper and Harper's cum flies out and hits him in the face, you can see that just drives Smith even more wild and makes him fuck harder and deeper. And that's just Harper's first load!

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3315kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 485.0 MB

Download Smith Creampies Harper

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------