View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Trusted user EB

semmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Incest Family Secrets(Father-daughter|Mom-son|brother-sister) Part 16

Hope Harper - Grandpas Graduation Present HD

Made Me Really Happy

Added: 4/8/16

Dear Diary,
Last week was my graduation and I was super excited. The night before the ceremony my grandfather invited me out for a special celebration. A little while later I was telling my boyfriend about it and we started to argue again. By the time we got off the phone I broke up with him. To calm myself down I started imagining dinner with my grandfather and my thoughts started getting *******.
When Grandpa icked me up from the ceremony I was really excited to see him. We had a great dinner and headed back to his place for a celebratory nightcap. Before we even got out of the car grandpa and I were carrying on like newlyweds.
Grandpa took me inside and we started to undress right there in the living room. Grandpa licked and kissed my breasts then ate my pussy better than any boy I've ever dated. He had me so turned on I literally dragged him to the bedroom.
He laid me back on the bed and slowly eased his cock into my tight pussy. Grandpa fucked me gently and almost passionately until I came a few times then it was my turn to please him. I got on my knees and sucked his cock until he exploded in my mouth. That has to be one of my favorite presents from grandpa yet.... well that and the new car!!
Xo Hope
Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, FANTASIES, LINGERIE, FACIALS, FOREPLAY Keywords: hope harper, grandpa, stockings

Format: mkv
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:35:46
Size: 505 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/cf6a6d101b102/n...on_Present.rar

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------