View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

my mother awakens to find herself a helpless prisoner in the kitchen of a cannibal redneck! Her wrists and ankles are bound to a chair and she struggles in vain to free herself, calling for help that will not come...

Enter the hungry maniac hell-bent on humiliating, mutilating and destroying my mother ! First he punches her repeatedly in the face giving her a black eye, broken nose and bleeding lips. Then he violently slaps her tits until he leaves an angry handprint on her breast! my mother screams and sobs as her captor calls her a bitch and beats her black and blue and bloody!

The crazed cannibal pulls out a butcher knife and slices up her beautiful tits repeatedly, then cuts her belly and her thighs before deciding it's time for a new toy... A blowtorch! my mother 's eyes widen in terror as the creep threatens her with the burning flame. He rams it between her thighs and burns off her pussy! Blood and smoke pour out of her char-broiled cunt as the killer laughs and my mother shrieks through her gag. The cannibal tears off her crispy pussy lips and gobbles them up as my mother screams and screams...

After this gory appetizer, the killer stabs my mother through the heart with his knife. With my mother dead, the redneck decides it's time to "wrap them dead lips around my cock!" He treats himself to evil ecstasy of cumming in the still-warm my mother 's mouth. He holds up her head after he busts his nuts so the jizz can leak out! He leaves my mother tied to the chair so he can wash up and get ready for dinner

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------