View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 01:22 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mother: Cindy is strung up wearing just heels, pants, and garter/stockings. I grope and manhandle her previous to snipping her pants off and gagging her with em. I proceed roughly manhandling her as I clasp a hand over her throat. I crotchrope her and then I order her to turn around and widen her legs. I administer some raw arse slaps as Cindy yelps and whimpers throughout her panty gag. I grab her by her mambos and turn her facing forward. I leave her for a short during the time that.

Her legs quiver as this babe tries to maintain her position in her high heels. She appears to be to be having trouble in the heels so I remove em. I stretch her left foot out a adult baby by restraint bondage her toes to the back of her ankle. I clothespeg her septum and then her teats, previous to restraint bondage em jointly. I sit back in my recliner with a lengthy stick and have a fun the sights and sounds as I push and prod her with it.

After a whilst, I slip a spiked carpet chair mat beneath her feet for her to stand on. All Cindy can do is endure as the snot, drool, and tears run down her face and then her milk sacks. At the end of the episode, I remove the clamps and remove her wrists from above. I tie em em to the back of her crotchrope previous to Cindy is placed on her knees...

heh heh , looking good, Cindy

ARRRRGGGHHH

----------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------