View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 01:23 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

is lead into the garage by my mother's little helper . Dispite having her elbows slammed together behind her back and bound in ropes she still fights and struggles, kicking and grabbing at him with her still unbound hands. He settles her down a bit with a few ass smacks then attaches her bound elbows to a rope hanging down from an overhead hook. She screams and curses at him through her mouth packing gag as he ties a rope around her thin waist then pulls the rope down between her legs and pulls it taut between her pussy lips. The rope is feed between her wrists pinning her hands to her ass. Once the crotch rope is secure he leaves her to struggle in her tight bondage to get more rope. my mother tries and almost manages to push her gag out of her mouth so my mother's little helper comes in with black tape and wraps it over her gag forcing the packing in deep and secure. He pulls open her blouse then attaches nipple clamps to her exposed nipples. my mother watchs as he pulls a step ladder over to her and lift one of her feet off the floor and places it on the ladder. With her knee at her chest he ties a rope to her knee then attaches her knee to the nipple clamps. Now my mother can't remove her foot from its perch without pulling her nipples clamps. He torments her moving the ladder further and further away until she her foot is precariously balanced on the ladder. Her legs quiver and shake from the strain of her uncomfortable positions as she begs and cries into her gag. He laughs and leaves her alone to suffer and strain to keep her foot up. my mother doesn't know how long she can last like this sooner or later her foot will slip and she thinks the clamps might rip off her poor crushed nipples

heh heh heh, shut up, mom

Her wrists are bound behind her. Her long wavy brown hair, which spills down about her neck and shoulders, is gathered into the ligature tied about her neck. Her ankles are tied and spread very wide, so that her skirt hikes upward. He slaps her face, then pulls her light blue underwear tight into her cunt. A picture of Snoopy gets snipped in half when scissors cut out the crotch of her panties. The stool is removed from beneath her, so that she?��s hanged, her legs spread forward of the weight of her body.

As the stool is slid back, with an inflatable dildo in the middle, her large, fleshy inner labia and clit drag against the seat. Holes are cut in her top and bra, and her breasts are dragged out. The tip of one nipple is clutched in the sharp tips of the scissors. Each of her nipples is with black cord so that they elongate, protruding straight out from the flesh of her breast, the tip reddening.

The same cord is then wound all about her face and head, disfiguring her features, flattening her lips and nose, binding her eyes. He tightens the rope about her throat, stretching her neck. The vibrator creates a particular torture on the tips of her nipples, highly sensitized from the tight wraps of cord. A clear plastic hood is placed over her face. The vibrator moves downward toward her pussy. She sits straight, arching her back. As she comes, a copious ejaculation spurts out from between her labia.

She stands straight, her hair tied up to the pulley. Her left leg is elevated, tied at the ankle, leaving her crotch vulnerable. Now her weight is supported upon one high heel. Her bra is cut off and stuffed into her mouth, then taped in place. Clamps squeeze those fleshy labia. A dildo is repeatedly plunged into her cunt, then tied inside of her. The canes moves slowly up the back of her leg to her ass, then down the other leg. She sustains a lengthy caning of the back of her thigh while her pussy is being stimulated.

A vibrator is used on her cunt again. She comes. The vibrator keeps up its work so that it torments her sensitive pussy. She is situated upon a low bench, supported by her elbows and her ass. Her wrists are bound behind her, as are her elbows. A rope goes from her ankles to a pulley, then back to her neck, so that the weight of her legs strangles her. After time passes, her thighs tremble from fatigue. Her feet shake. Heavy weights are tied to her toes, dragging her feet downward. Another weight is added, her thighs now quaking. my mother breathes heavily, her body damp with perspiration.

--------------

lays bound and stretched taut on the concrete floor in nothing but her skimpy panties and she whimpering desperately through her DEEPLY gagged mouth. She's extremely nervous and whimpering for good reason...she knows her body is about to become my personal orgasm playground and being the dutiful daughter that I am there will be NO mercy! But first I make sure I have permanant access to her body so I string up my mother 's right leg exposing her salaciously and she is left to moan and writhe helplessly and the anticipation is sheer torture for her! Next I unfasten one side of her panties and when I dangle the huge vibe in her face poor my mother moans and begs through the gag, she knows how painful it is to be forced to cum over and over and is regretting submitting to this. And then it begins! I peel back the hood of my mother 's clit exposing the sensitive nub and push the vibe HARD against her pussy and if her groans were loud before they are doubly so now and she looks at me for mercy but none is coming!

my mother is now a drooling, cum mess, we pull her legs back and give her brutal rough fucking. She gets a professional dick down and cums multiple time while taking cock. Before she can understand what is even happening she is suspended in a catastrophic back arching suspension from hell that is truly beautiful to behold. Once up, we rip another screaming squirting orgasm out of our Hot MILF. my mother is done, all she can do is suffer in the extreme bondage and wait for for us to become interested in her again?��

heh heh. I love you, mom

ARRRGGGGGGHHHH

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------