View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

she is pushed to the floor in his garage with her elbows already strictly bound behind her back. He then removes his hand from her mouth and stuffs two rag into her mouth packing her cheeks like a chipmunk then pulls out a roll of black electrical tape and pulls the tape between her lips and wraps it tightly around her head. He wraps the tape around and around her head pulling it deeper between her teeth and forcing the wadding deeper into her mouth. He pushes her onto her belly and pulls her legs up and pins them with her heels against her ass. He looks at her elbows and sees some daylighght between them so he reties her elbows so that they are slammed up tight against each other with no daylight between them. He then frogties her legs pinning her heels to her ass, my mother tries to reach for the knots binding her legs with her still free and nipple fingers but my molester catches her attempt and ties her wrists tightly together. Then as added security he wraps black electrical tape around her hands and fingers taping them together as in prayer. He pulls my mother up onto her knees and ties a rope around her tiny waist then pulls the rope down between her legs and up into her crotch, he buries the rope deep into her panties pushing her panties up into her pussy and ass. He leaves her alone to struggle on the floor but my mother tries to crawl away so he sees she needs further restraint. He pulls the chain down from the overhead pulley and attaches the end of the chain to her bound wrists. my mother moans and groans into her gag as her arms are hoisted up high behind her back twisting her shoulders up and back in an inhuman position and pulls her up onto knee points. He pulls the other end of the chain down to the back of her crotch rope and hooks it in place. Now if she tries to lower her arms she will pulls the crotch rope tighter. He leaves her hanging by her wrists in the brutal knee point strappado sobbing and crying into her gag. He comes back to check on her and decides to pull down on the chain attached to her wrists which lifts the crotch rope side of the chain lifting her knees off the floor and fully suspending her. my mother screams and begs into her gag as the crotch rope now supports her full weight and her knees flail trying to get back to the floor. He lets loose of the chain and allows her to lower her knees which of course lifts her hands higher behind her back twisting her poor shoulders to the limit. He leaves poor my mother again to suffer in her brutal bondage

then we tightly bind her elbows together. A slight moan leaves her lips as we tighten up the rope, this is a good sign. We cut her shirt and pull it down to expose her big natural tits. We make her watch while we tightly bind each soft breast into a hard bulbous balloon of fun. Next is the big shocker, without warning we knock my mother to her back, Insert 3 fingers into her wet pussy and with in seconds she is a squirting, cumming, screaming mess, that fast. From 0 to slut in about 4 seconds. Now we have my mother ?��s attention, now we can make her a squirting, screaming whore at any moment we like. She understands how easily she can be controlled and that unnerves her a bit, but she doesn?��t have time to dwell on that fact, you see a hard cock is now all the way down her throat and she cannot breathe. What happens next is a whirlwind of rough domination, hard cock and cumming. We take it to our bound little blond slut. We fuck that pretty face deep and with reckless abandon. In all my years of doing this, believe me when I tell you my mother can take a face fucking and still come out smiling. We really take it to her tight little throat. After ravaging her face with cock we bend her over, ass up in the air, and impale her wet pussy with spit covered cock. We fuck her hard and it takes just seconds for her to cum again. Such a good little bondage whore. From fucking her pussy to mouth we go back and forth leaving her dazed and in deep subspace, she is overwhelmed with cock. We tighten up the bondage into a strappado and skull fuck my mother into next week. Her eyes are glassed over, she is cock. We leave her, commanding her to leave her mouth hole open, just in case someone else wants a place to to put their cock.

The act of binding a woman ?��s neck to a stationary board, so her head rests against it from behind, then fucking the bejesus out of her helpless throat. The board prevents any movement of the head away from the cock. We invented Throat Boarding, we are the masters of it, and now little innocent my mother is about to get the skull fucking of her life. Bound with legs spread wide, her natural boobs tightly bound, and her head held firmly in place, my mother is about to discover what being helpless is really all about. We add suction cups to my mother huge nipples, and turn on the vibrator that is locked in place directly on her shave pussy. Instantly my mother is softly moaning, the vibrator doing its job. We add a tongue trap, to prevent her from using it as a blocking tool when we start her catastrophic Throat Boarding. We also add a nose hook, pulling it back to keep her mouth wide open. What happens next is an epic throat fucking, probable the most intense we have on Sexually Broken right now. To say she is simply a good cock sucker, would be like calling a rubber band a lock, she is extraordinary at taking a rough deep throat pounding. If Throat Boarding was an Olympic sport, GOLD medal hands down. my mother is that good. We are ruthless, we fuck my mother ?��s little throat like we are pounding a pussy, we hold our cock deep down her throat preventing all breathing, she breathes when we want her to, breath control at its very best.

----------------

heh heh

It?��s Gauntlet time, where we bind the model into a helpless state, then fuck the holy shit right out of them. They never have time to catch up, we fuck them in every position and every wet hole. They cum over and over, helpless to do anything but suck, get fucked, squirt and moan. It is a complete overload, we wreck their brains. From the intense deep throating, to the cervix pounding fucking, we make them cum with cock over and over.
my mother is blindfolded, ring gagged, on her back with cock in her tight pussy. Her big natural tits are bound into tight little balls of flesh, her huge nipples popping straight up and out. The cock slides in and out, my mother can only moan as we fuck her helpless body, and we fuck it hard and well. Within seconds we have my mother in subspace and cum. She is getting tossed around the bed like a tiny rag doll as the cock is used as a weapon. We throat fuck her hard and deep, some how she just takes and takes and takes. She has completely surrendered her mouth to us and we take it hard.
We go from pounding her pussy to fucking her throat over and over, never giving her a break, She can?��t think straight as the cock turns her into a mindless sex zombie. Orgasm after orgasm, non stop. In the end we bind my mother into a pile driver and make her squirt all over her own face. Drenched in her own cum and whoreness we leave our cute blonde trapped on the bed with her ass up, just begging for more cock.

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------