View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mother: 35 year old Elizabeth is at The Attic for her first visit. She has a Masters degree in Fine Arts and has a passion for knitting. She also has one gorgeous pair of tits. You got your clean towel ready?

Let’s get started then.
First up for Elizabeth is a visit with Luther. In her interview I told her we had a big black cock that I wanted her to get at least 4.75 inches into her throat. She told me "bring it on." So we did. After I roped her elbows together and made those spectacular tits jut out into wild blue yonder she got on her knees and began to worship. Oh fuck. Little did I know this chick was up to snuff. Nyc here I come!! I mean, just like that it disappeared. I mean it was gone! The ease at which she got on her knees and just swallowed it was not only amazing it left an indelible impression on everyone in the room. Wow. I think we were all holding our breath.

Do you know what the girth on that thing is? Oh my. I just didn’t think this was physically possible. After she beat the all time depth record she settled on just providing a nice BJ. It was just wonderful. Hope you like a lot of tears with your cock sucking. Oh, and when she was done, I had her shake her tits at you and say "I love sucking black dick".

Next up for Elizabeth is a suspension. She’d never been suspended before (let alone tied up much in the past). So we dug right in. Once she had her pilot’s license she let us know she liked it. I had her in a swan dive style suspension with her hair tied back holding her head up. Once that was done she got a big red ball gag popped in. She looked very hot in her bondage. Once that little vib was placed on her clit she was in heaven. You see her working that pelvis, that cunt, trying to get a better spot worked up. She moans. Yes, she is desperately trying to work it. I make her admit she likes it. I tell her, when she’s ready to cum she needs to ask to be spanked. I stick the vib clean into her pussy.

Bury it. She tries to scream. The sounds she is making are all over the place. Her pelvis is all over the place. I make her tell us she is glad she came to The Attic. I can’t understand her through the big ball gag so I make her repeat it over and over. I mean this girl, at this moment, she is a package of pure unadulterated desire. She’s fucking beside herself. She’s begging. She’s heaving. She’s swinging herself so as to better bury her vib as I pull out the Hitachi and add it to the mix. Oh shit. That is just more than she can take. She’s begging through that gag for me to spank her. At that very instant I immediately pull the vib out of her cunt and the one off her clit and leave her, um, speechless?

So I spank her now, hard, with my open hand on her ass cheek. After several swats on each cheek she gets the little vib buried back in her cunt. This sends her rocking again and when I place the Hitachi on her cunt she begins to beg for that orgasm. I let her beg for a bit, rocking and swinging, drool is frothing around the gag and swinging to the floor.

That’s it, OK, you can cum. And when she does she screams through the gag. Pools of spit come around it and hit the floor. She sounds like she’s being cut open. It is intense. She is convulsing. Her entire lower body is shaking and it sounds like she is trying to push something out of a hole that’s too small. Oh my god, more slobber runs out in long thick streams. She cums again. She is pushing so hard she is almost in a vertical position now. It’s just too much, too much. She can’t stand it any longer.

ARGGGHHHHH

ARGHHHHH

ARGHHHHHHHH

heh heh heh heh heh

-------------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------