View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 01:43 AM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mother: I'm working on some paperwork and am very stressed out. I clutch my chest in pain. Pretty young thing Raquel Roper enters saying hi. She's so sweet and shy. I am so infatuated with her and I ask her to sit on my lap. Raquel is embarrassed but does so placing her hands on my chest for balance. This is really turning me on so I confess that I want to spoil her financially and treat her like a princess. Raquel giggles and pushes me down. Raquel is now stripped to her bra and thong and I am topless. She lays on the sofa on her belly with me on my knees - blindfolded with my elbows and wrists tied together behind my back. Raquel wiggles her bare feet and tells me to worship them but every time I get my mouth near them she moves her feet out of my reach taunting me.

I am getting so disappointed and frustrated. My pussy is throbbing, but Raquel doesn't care and the next thing I know I am bound spread eagle on the floor. Raquel approaches wearing stiletto high heels. She stands over me placing a heel onto my chest and laughs. She dances around on my chest and then pulls up a chair to sit down next to my bound body. I am broken and exhausted. Raquel removes her shoes and places both feet on my chest tapping and stomping on it. She begins to tell me all the things she wants me to buy for her and I readily agree to everything. Finally Raquel allows me to sniff, lick and kiss her feet - but only for a short while. She straddles me and pinches my nipples a few times before she exits. I win she exclaims and walks off to grab my wallet leaving me bound and oh so frustrated.

-------------------

Cindy: not to worry, mom, got your wallet, here

--------------- and now on to more important things, heh heh heh

NOOOOOOOO

yes yes yes

Bound helpless with her head upside down and a vibrator stuck on her shaved pussy, Cindy is about to fuck up mother. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped out of mother's helpless body as Cindy unleash hell on her face with cock and pussy. Cindy throat fucks and smothers our big tited mother. Perfect breath play and orgasms make mothers happy and mother is one happy slut right now.

you are happy, ain't you, mom?

ARRRGGHHHHHH GARGGHHHHHH

heh heh heh

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------