View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Trusted user EB

semmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant futuresemmik13 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Incest Family Secrets(Father-daughter|Mom-son|brother-sister) Part 5

XXXMultimedia - Taboo Confessions: A Sleepless Night With My Brother

Added: 5/24/15

I have a confession to make...

Every year, my family goes to visit my Aunt Linda. My brother and I know we're going to share a bedroom--we always do. It's not like we want to, it's just Linda's house isn't that big. We both know it sucks, but it's usually not a big deal.

When it was time to go to sleep, I told my brother goodnight, that I loved him, and we both turned off our lamps. I closed my eyes, and was fast asleep until I felt the bed shaking. I turned on my lamp to find my brother masturbating. I know we're getting older, but UGH, we're sharing a bed!... I don't want to know he's jerking it right beside me. He told me he does it every night, but I just wanted him to go to bed. I covered him up, and turned my lamp back off. We needed to wake up early in the morning.

After only a few seconds, I woke up to my brother groping my chest, and shaking the bed. He was jerking off again! I immediately turned my light back on, and he told me he had a raging boner. GROSS! I told him to stop, not to fucking touch me, and turned out the light. Shortly after, he was at it again, but this time I could feel his cock on my back. I had it! I couldn't do this all night. He wasn't going to let me sleep until he got off. I knew it, he knew it, and I just wanted him to hurry up. I can't believe I did this, but I said I would do it for him. I don't know why; I was just so tired, frustrated, and needed to go to bed. I figured I could speed it up.

Disgusted, I awkwardly took his cock into my hand, and ran it up and down his shaft. He said he wanted it in my mouth, that it would make him cum faster. I sighed and rolled my eyes, but for some reason, I actually did put it in my mouth. I was desperate to make him cum. Before I realized what was happening, he was cumming in my mouth. It completely took me by surprise. He didn't even bother to warn me! Cum was dripping out of my mouth, and ended up all over my hand. I freaked out... I didn't know how to react. I turned off the lamp, and tried to go to sleep. I thought about how I made my brother cum... and well, honestly, I couldn't stop thinking about his load in my mouth. Is it wrong if I didn't hate it?

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:52
Size: 651 Mb

http://fboom.me/file/f9249dc4b467c/n...ther.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/07795f01b036a/n...ther.part2.rar

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------