View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:53 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

I love my mother, hehheh heh

my mother kneels at the punishment post in my molester 's garage. Her elbows are crushed tightly together behind the post and bound in ropes. my molester stands behind her and stuffs her mouth full with an old rag then wraps vet wrap between her teeth and around her head sealing her mouth shut and forcing the rag packing in deep. He continues to wrap the vet wrap around her eyes blindfolding her. Her ankles are spread and tied to rings at the back of the post to keep her on her knees. Ropes are then tied around her waist and pulled down between her legs and up her crotch. He pulls a chain down from an overhead pulley and attaches the end of the chain to the crotch rope and pulls it taut forcing her to arch her back up away from the post. Next he wraps ropes around her enormous tits binding them tight causing them to bulge and swell under the tight ropes. my mother moans into her gag without her sight her other senses are hightened and she can feel every strand of rope that cuts into her flesh. my molester then attaches a skirt hanger to her swollen sensitive nipples and runs a bungee cord from the hanger to the chain pulling the hanger and stretchin her poor crushed nipples. He removes the blindfold and watches as she struggles, trying to reach around her body with her free hands to remove the nipple clamps. But with her elbows crushed together she has no chance of reaching them. my mother sobs and cries into her gag as the crotch rope saws deeper into her pussy and her tits and nipples throb and begin to change color.

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------