View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 10:32 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mother: I stretched out, enjoying the full feeling in my stomach, and looked around the patio. The party was still going strong... at least half of my galfriends were having a nude swim in my pool... and I was thinking more than a few of my gals just might decide to spend the night, too. A nice night of group sex to follow up a fine little feast. Cindy wasn't doing too good any more... looked like only about half of her was still on the table. We'd already sawed apart her ribs so folks could enjoy, so the torso was mostly gone. Still plenty of leg and arm meat left.

"I'm going to miss that little cutie," I commented to my friend Jane, who was in the deck chair next to mine, drinking a margarita. She was nude as well; I think she had slipped out behind the shed with one of her co-workers for a little romp earlier. "She was a hell of a fuck by the end there."

"Couldn't you have let her stay around a little while longer, Rae?" Jane asked with a twinkling smile. "The poor thing was so tragic while we were putting her on the fire. All, 'Can't you just keep me for sex or something?' and all. I was feeling kinda sorry for her."

"Nah," I said, scratching a mosquito bite on my arm. "Government was already sending me reminder emails." I put on an official voice with a deeper tone. "'You are to consume or arrange for the consumption of your tagged meat in a timely fashion. Excessive delay may lead to fines and prosecution.'" I switched back and added, "The only way to get the damn tag off 'em so you can send it in is to saw the head off. Honestly, I keep 'em alive as long as I can. They're lucky to be caught by me. A lot of hunters just catch 'em and auction 'em right away, so they're entertaining at a restaurant the very next night."

"So you'll be hunting again tomorrow?" Jane asked. "Anybody I know?"

"Hah. First of all, nearly everyone we know is too old. Twenty one's the limit, you know. And I don't hunt people I know anymore. I did that, once upon a time, but it was creepy."

"Really?" Jane perked up. "Who'd you hunt that you knew?"

"Well, one year it was three of the bitches from my high school cheerleading squad," I answered. "My dad and I roasted up the head cheerleader for his buddies, and we auctioned the other two for a pretty good price. Made myself head cheerleader that way too, and it sure was a better way than sucking a mess of football player dick like the other bitch did. Y'know, I thought I was full, but I think I'll go grab the last of those ribs."

Jane followed me to the picnic table. "Can you split ';em? I didn't get any ribs."

"Sure. I'll grab some ham too." I grabbed fresh plates, cut loose the rest of Cindy 's ribs from her back, and divvied them up. I grinned at Cindy 's pained expression. "Looks like she didn't much like the heat, huh?"

"I wouldn't expect them too," Jane commented as she sliced some ham steak of Cindy 's ass. "I imagine it hurts like hell."

"Yeah. I'd do something about it, but I get so fucking horny when they go on the grill live." I admitted. "I would miss that."

She laughed and put a slice on each plate, then put her knife down, picked up a spoon, spooned up some of Cindy 's grease and poured it over her own tit. It flowed down and coated the nipple, then a little dripped off the tip as the rest proceed down her breast. She reached behind my head and pulled me to it. I licked the decadent goodness of girlfat off Jane until she was clean, then had a nice long suck of her breast with the taste of roast girl still lingering on my tongue. It was hotter'n hell.

"You ever think about hunting me?" Jane whispered with a wicked teasing tone and I laughed, letting go of her tit and going up to kiss her on the lips.

"You were already over the age limit when I met you. Lucky you, 'cause I'll bet you'da been tasty."

Jane chuckled. "I happen to know there's a way you can take someone overage occasionally."

I deep-tongued her, enjoying tasting Cindy on Jane's tongue, then answered. "That's true. But I told you I don't hunt people I know anymore. However, if you ever decide you want out and are gonna commit suicide, let me know. I'll be happy to take care of it for you and it'd be a shame to waste this pretty meat."

She pursed her lips, "But only if I want to go on to the grill live, right?"

"It's a pretty fast way to go. Cindy was dead in less than a minute. And I'll fuck the crap out of you for a couple months first."

She whispered back, "Yeah, but you can do that, now."

About five minutes later, one of the other partygoers found us on the floor behind the picnic table, fucking like crazy with our plates of Cindy completely forgotten. We were doing it for a cheering crowd after she called everyone to come watch.

I was right about the group fuck. Jane and three other girls stayed all night, helping me bag up leftover Cindy and clean up the mess first. I hacked up Cindy 's head and gave it and some of her guts to my dogs while the gals got started in the living room. After I watched the two know gnaw on pieces of her skull and jawbone for a while, I went in to join the others.

The next day, it was time to start auditioning replacements for Cindy . Where to start?

-------------------

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------