View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 09:35 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse stories 2

mom: A cartoonist by the name of Elijah Pink was the inspiration for this set. A lot of times in his bondage drawings, the women are bound with rope, tape, and leather. Cindy starts off in a leather harness, with her wrists bound in rope. She whimpers and yelps as I roughly manhandle and smack her ass. This goes on for a while, before a huge squishy ball is shoved in her mouth and sealed in with microfoam. To keep her in place, her leather harness is ziptied overhead. Her upper legs are then ziptied and then cinched with smaller ties. With her legs secure, I grope her a little as I decide what she needs next. Lots of clamps are what I decide on. Her nipples and tits get 6 heavy spring clamps a piece. Her eyes water up as I leave her for a while to adjust to the 1st phase of her bondage. I remove her gag once I return and put the waist of a pair of pantyhose over her head. She is the cleave gagged with the legs. The tears really start to flow, as I start removing the clamps one by one. A loud yelp followed by whimpers are also a reaction to the removal. You can tell how tight they were by the marks left behind. I'm not done though... The intensity of Cindy s yelps and screams intensifies as I start pinching her nipples and groping her sore tits. I clasp my hand over her mouth and continue squeezing and slapping her tits.

A large posture collar limits Cindy 's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Cindy whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. heh heh heh heh heh heh

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------