View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:21 PM
Junior Moderator

kassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond reputekassyS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: molest and abuse

With her crossed and bound tightly together behind her back busty blond MILF my mother is pushed to the floor in her living room by my molester . He sits behind her and stuffs a huge rag into her mouth then ties another rag between her teeth and around her head to keep her quiet. He pulls her up and makes her kneel on the sofa where he crosses her booted ankles over each other and ties them tightly together. Ropes are then tied around her tiny waist and pulled down between her legs and pulled tightly between her pussy lips and ass. The crotch rope it then feed down to her booted ankles and pulled tauts so that if she tries to move her legs she will cause the crotch rope to bite deeper into her pussy and ass. Ropes are wound around her arms and chest pinning her arms to her back and pulling her wrists up to the center of her back. my mother is then moved off the sofa and onto the floor. He put her on her knees on the floor with her back supported by the sofa so he can go to work on her huge rack. He pulls out some thin leather laces and wraps the thin leather tightly around the base of each of her big tits like a tourniquet. my mother looks down in dispair at her beautiful tits as they are tightly bound in the leather. They mushroom out and swell as the tight leather cuts deep into the tender flesh around the base of her tits. my mother sobs, begs and cries into her gag as watches her beautiful tits being abused and deformed. He pulls out a set of clover clamps and attaches them to her swollen, sensitive nipples. my molester then moves her to the floor and lays her on her belly. my mother is forced to lay on her brutally bound tits and crushed nipples in the cruel hogtie. She tries to arch her back to take some of her weight off of her poor tits but she can hold the arch forever and moans in pain as she has to lay on her poor bound and abused tits

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------