View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 04:06 PM
Trusted user EB

seviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond reputeseviant36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel

Rachel is standing neckroped as I grope her tits. One hand is clasped over her mouth to muffle any noise she might make. Her reactions are evident through the tightness of her chest muscles as I continue squeezing them with my other hand. Turning her around, I give her ass a few hard slaps which makes a satisfying smack against the tight fabric of her skirt... or so it seems from my perspective. In reality, Rachel is wearing a skort beneath it and I can't stand those damn things! So, without hesitation, I simply cut it off with a sharp knife at hand - revealing shiny hose covering Rachel's legs and ass that look incredibly alluring in this context.

Next up on my agenda? Crotchrope! Using more rope than necessary underneath each cheek to emphasize their fullness even further while also pulling up hard on both ends simultaneously; causing discomfort but also pleasure for poor Rachel who finds herself helplessly bound in front of me now - unable to resist or escape these bindings no matter how much she wants too... The tears begin rolling down cheeks already knowing what lies ahead but there's nothing she can do about it today because we both know why she's here right now: Our enjoyment comes first before anything else does!

Name: Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel Part 1-3

Video: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Duration: 01:09:10 Size: 1.25 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

------ You can help a EXTREME BOARD and get a VIP access ------